Thursday, May 28, 2009

The latest bump

Nico has a new bump. On his head. People must think I beat the child the way he's always banged up. Deedo and Jim bought Nico a water table and they brought it over last night. This afternoon I decided to fill it up for him. I had to walk out into the yard to bring the water hose up onto the porch and Nico decided to follow me down. He got all the way to the bottom step, and then some how took a tumble. He cried for a few seconds and I went and hugged him and made sure he was okay. I didn't even realize he'd bumped his noggin til we went inside to change. Poor little booger had quite the bump.











Letting him sit at the computer was about the only way I could get him to let me take pictures of him. He looks so intent, doesn't he? Like he's doing some really important business.

No comments: