Monday, November 30, 2009

New pictures...Finally!

Since I've found out I'm pregnant I have felt pretty lousy so I haven't been spending much time online. Little time online=no blog updates. Sooooo, I thought it was time to share a few new pictures of the Nico-man. These were taken while we were decorating the house for Christmas. Nico was getting into everything, of course.












And now I'm realizing that we didn't actually get any pictures of Nico WITH any of the Christmas decorations. Guess that's my next challenge.

And here he is with Santa! He would sit on his lap, so this is the best we could do.

3 comments:

zheng said...

Oh why so lovely

lillie said...

very nice!

essaykings.co.uk said...

Nice boy, you should take pride in him! My congratulations on being pregnant - may God protect you and help to bear a wonderful child!