Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pumpkins!

Today I decided to do a little craft with Nico and Charlotte. I really didn't want it to be anything too messy (because I'm planning to let them decorate cookies tomorrow! Yikes!), so I just cut pumpkins out of contact paper, taped them to the table sticky side up, attached some green for the stems and jack-o-lantern faces, and then let them have at it. I had some different orange items (feathers, paper, felt, fabric, etc.) for them to use to decorate their pumpkins. Nico did a pretty good job of sticking things to his pumpkin.


The feathers were his favorite!


Charlotte on the other hand, liked to take the stuff off the pumpkin. Holly arrived before she was able to finish hers, so I sent it home with her with some extra orange stuff. She was not ready to go.




Here's a picture of Nico's final product in it's place of honor on the inside of the front door.

No comments: